Please excuse our dust while we fix broken links. You can report a broken link by telling us the page URL that had the link you followed to the broken link.  Email: SCRAPGRAPHICS@YAHOO.COM 11/5/15 Sheryl Johnson

All ScrapGraphics.Com free images are for Personal use only.    

Friday, May 6, 2016

Sweet Thing Free Digital Scrapbook Ingredients

I have a million things to do this morning so, of course, I'm scrapbooking instead. I made this page from mostly FREEBIES!  I'll list the ingredients below for you.

Freebies I used to make this:
Curly Wind Clip Art
Looks like I have at least three
not hosted anywhere. (Blue silky flower, little brown flower, and green leaf cluster.) But you can shop around in our freebies when you make yours to come up with something right for you.


Download this freebie quick page HERE:

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback. It is very valuable to us.